Saturday: departure day
I hate leaving, but it's nice to go home.
We took a jaunt down to La Boca - a seedy part of town which is enjoying a renaissance. Lots of colorful buildings and touristy venues near a fetid port. It's only truly vile when you are right next to the water.
Then we toured the city cathedral before a late lunch and a ride back to the airport in style, courtesy of Alexis
Fabulous trip. Everyone should go.

2 Comments:
I've decided that this is a great way to travel and see other countries - someone else travels and I get to "see" the country! Thank you so much for all the wonderful pictures and commentary! Love you both, Lori
Sounds like fun but, if there isn't a steering wheel or handle bars I'm not going.
Cool pictures.
Bill ..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home