We are in BA until 3/27/11. Follow us (not in the Twitter-sense) on our adventures.
It's soap on a pole in the men's room. Very odd.
In a totally unrelated message, please remember before you comment that our saintly mothers will be reading this page.
posted by troybrant @ 2:53 PM 2 Comments
I raised two boys & am now raising another husband. At times boys are not aiming well when using the toilet. Perhaps it is for washing up your male sprinkles. Of course it could be for freshening your feet.AJ
I just saw the same soap at Tunnel Top on Stockton last Friday.Etsuko
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I raised two boys & am now raising another husband. At times boys are not aiming well when using the toilet. Perhaps it is for washing up your male sprinkles. Of course it could be for freshening your feet.
AJ
I just saw the same soap at Tunnel Top on Stockton last Friday.
Etsuko
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home